Picking Up Your Library Items
The Catskill Public Library and the Palenville Branch Library are still offering Curbside Pick Up and No-Contact Pick Up options to those who do not wish to enter the library buildings.
Curbside Pick Up
- Select your library items by calling the Catskill Public Library or through the Mid-Hudson Library System Online Catalog (remember to log into your Library Account!): https://search.midhudsonlibraries.org/iii/encore/?lang=eng
- You will receive a notice that your items have arrived at your pick-up location.
- Call the library to schedule a time.
- Library Staff will meet you outside the Library for your appointment and hand over your items!
No Contact Pick Up
- Follow above Steps 1-3
- When it is time to schedule your Pick Up Appointment, be sure to tell Library Staff that you require a No-Contact Pick Up
- Library Staff will meet you outside the Library. Pop your trunk, and Library Staff will place your requested items inside your car (and take whatever items you are returning!).